It’s a very common scenario that you might need to edit some APK files to perform a specific task. APK Editor is an excellent and easy-to-use software to edit APK files. This is one of the best tools for editing any APK file. This software is only available on android OS. There is no PC client for the APK editor. Though installing an APK Editor on PC is a little tricky, but it’s possible. Today, we will provide a step-by-step guide on downloading and installing the APK editor for windows.
Basic App Information of APK Editor Display
- Developers: SteelWorks
- Available Platforms: Third-Party APK App
- App Size: 18.3 MB
- Minimum Requirement: Android Version 3.1 and higher
As it is easy to set up
The UI has minimal options that can be confusing to some users
Multitasking is not possible
Does not run well if the internet signal is bad
The Good: APK Editor is a powerful app, and it will make your editing experience easy and fast. You can edit all kinds of android apps and games without rooting your device. The layout and the design are straightforward and user-friendly. With APK Editor, you can edit apps according to your preferences and decorate them as you want.
The Bad: This app might slow down your device. Also, the app does not support some smartphone models.
Features of APK Editor
- Icon Editor: With the APK editor, you can always edit or change the icon of any application. APK editor will detect the icon of any app automatically. So, if you use the APK editor, you can easily modify or replace the icon of the target app.
- Image Editor: Many applications contain images. Some of them might seem unnecessary to you. If you don’t like the format of the image, with the APK editor, you can change it according to your preference. You can also edit the images with ease.
- Title Editor: If you don’t like the title of any application, the APK editor has an answer for you. You can easily change the title of any kind of application. You can change the translation as well. You can choose any language of your choice.
- Permission Editor: Applications come with a lot of permission requests. Some of them you might need while you don’t bother about some. With the APK editor, you can easily remove unwanted permissions. You can add any permission you need as well.
- APK Installer: You might need an APK file that is not supported on your device. So, you cannot download the APK file directly to your device. APK editor will install that APK file for you. Besides, it’s tough to be sure of the credibility of the source. APK editor will help you to install the authentic file as well.
How to install APK Editor on Windows
We have already discussed that the APK editor is built for Android mainly. It has no software to install on windows. But if you use an emulator, you can install an APK editor on your desktop. Among all the emulators out there, BlueStacks is one of the finest. Here is the step-by-step guideline for installing the APK editor on your PC. You need to download Bluestacks first. You must download it from their official site.
Step-1: After you have downloaded the source file of Bluestacks you have to install it on your Windows PC.
Step-2: Go to the download folder and click on the EXE file to install the program on your Windows PC.
Step-3: As you know, you can’t install the APK editor from the play store; you need to install it using an APK file. APK files are raw application files. APK stands for Android Package Kit. They are also called the Android application package. You can use these files to distribute and install applications. APK files are used as third-party applications that are unavailable on the play store.
Step-4: Now you need to download the APK file of the APK editor. You must choose an authentic APK file provider like APKMirror, APKpure, AppBrain, and APK4Free.
Step-5: On the top left corner, you will find a ‘My apps’ tab. Click on that.
Step-6: On the bottom-right corner of the window, you will see an ‘Install App’ tab. Click on that now. A file explorer will open.
Step-7: You have to select the APK. Then BlueStacks will begin the installation.
Step-8: Run APK editor app.
Similar Software Like APK Editor
You can edit and modify any type of application or game with the APK editor. Still, if you want to explore a bit more, here are some similar apps you can go for –
1. APK Easy Tool
It is software designed to use the GUI APK tool easily. It also has a drag and drops support. So you don’t need to write command lines. This app is open source. So it is free to use.
You can use this tool as a third-party tool for reverse engineering. You can decode any app with this tool effortlessly and modify it according to your plan. It can be used on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It is open-source and free.
With JasiToolkit, you can perform reverse engineering smoothly. This software is super speedy, stable, and Noob Friendly. The app is free. But you can only use it on Windows.
Frequently Asked Questions About APK Editor For Windows
Is Apk Editor Easily Available On The Play Store?
Unfortunately no. You have to download the APK file, then install the software.
Can I Edit Codes With Apk Editor App?
Yes, the feature is added to the APK editor application. You can highlight the Syntax with this application for XML and YAML format.
Is Apk Editor Safe?
No, of course not. But if you need to install the APK editor, you must check the package name, version, developer, and what permissions it asks for before installing.
APK Editor is a wonderful and handy app for editing and modifying any kind of application. This software allows you to carry out both complete editing and simple editing. In this article, we have tried to show you the easiest way of installing the APK editor for windows. If you are skilled enough, the APK editor would be an excellent friend of yours. We hope you found this article on “APK Editor for Windows” helpful and got your solution to use APK editor on your PC.