Are you looking for a virtual private network (VPN) to access region-locked contents through your Amazon Fire TV stick? Do you want to keep your data private from your internet service provider?
Then, Avast VPN for firestick is the perfect solution for you. Most of us know how powerful the performance of the antivirus software of Avast is in the industry! Avast VPN is having the same reputation in the VPN section.
Tech specialists already consider Avast VPN as one of the frontline software in providing private networks virtually. So without much delay let’s know more about Avast VPN for firestick.
- 1 General Info of Avast VPN for Firestick
- 2 Initial Preparation for Firestick to Install Avast VPN
- 3 Alternatives of the Avast VPN For Firestick?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions About Avast VPN For Firestick
General Info of Avast VPN for Firestick
Avast introduced its VPN software in 2014 as Avast SecureLine VPN. Here are some amazing info about Avast VPN for firestick-
- The Avast VPN provides 55 servers spread around 34 states.
- The servers connect P2P networking and provide 256-bit AES encryption.
- You will circumvent regional-lock on any broadcasting network with Avast VPN.
- The 5-device package would be a nice deal because the VPN can compete with Windows, Firestick, Mac, Android and iOS.
- Avast VPN is one of the quickest VPNs on the market, capable of speeds of up to 2 Gbps, which also depends on the network speed.
Price chart of Avast VPN for Firestick
There are 3 subscription plans of Avast VPN for firesticks. They are:
|1 Year||$47.88 ($3.99/ month)|
|2 Year||$71.76 ($2.99/ month)|
|3 Year||$107.64 ($2.99/month)|
You can go for a trial version offered by Avast VPN for 7 days, Also they offer 30 days money-back guarantee if the user is not satisfied! But I shall recommend you to go for a trial version and see their services, if you feel happy with the software, then install Avast VPN for your firestick.
Initial Preparation for Firestick to Install Avast VPN
I would like to inform you that Avast VPN is not available directly in the Amazon App store. SO you need to use third-party software or tool to download the VPN in your Amazon Fire TV stick.
Check Also: Ben Shapiro VPN – Anywhere With ExpressVPN
Downloader is one of the best third-party tools to install apps on firestick devices. Before using Downloader, you have to change some settings of your firestick device. Here I am telling the process of changing the settings of your firestick:
- At first you have to go firestick device’s home screen
- Then choose the option “settings”
- Then go to “My Fire TV”
- Then choose “Developer Options”
- Turn on the option “Apps from unknown sources”
Image 1: Turn on the option to install the Downloader tool
Now, it is time to install Avast VPN for your firestick, the processes are:
- Open the home screen of your firestick device, then click on the search icon.
- On the search bar, type the word “Downloader” or you can use Alexa voice command to search the third party tool
- After the end of searching, “Downloader” app will appear on the screen, select the app
Image 2: Downloader tool
- After you select the app, start the download procedure of the app.
- When the app is downloaded, you have to click on the option “open” to launch the app.
- After you open the Downloader tool, go to its search bar and type for Avast SecureLine VPN, you need to input the link of the VPN to download, which is https://bit.ly/380JwQW. Then press the “Go” button to download the VPN for your firestick.
- After you download the Avast Secureline VPN, click on the install option to install the app.
- After installation, click on the done button.
- If a pop-up comes on the screen then click on the delete option to delete the APK file, if it asks for confirmation, click on the delete option again.
- Now you can find Avast VPN for firestick from the apps section of your firestick. Enter into the app and sign in with your Google account for a 7 days trial.
Alternatives of the Avast VPN For Firestick?
There are some alternatives of the Avast VPN for firestick. If you do not get satisfaction from using the Avast VPN, you can try these options:
It is one of the most suitable VPNs for Amazon Fire TV sticks. It has a 30 days money-back guarantee option! The VPN has the accessibility to connect more than 90 countries. The network uses 256 AES encryption methods. It gives fast and secured service 24/7 for the customers!
Check Also: Download Roku App for PC
2. Cyber Ghost
This VPN has over six thousand IP addresses. It has the ability to connect more than 90 countries. Again the server number of the VPN is 7000+. The most interesting part of this VPN is, it gives 45 days money-back guarantee! Again you can save 79% if you subscribe to yearly packages!
NordVPn provides 5.8k+ servers worldwide. It has a no-log policy and it can connect more than six servers at a time! This VPN software offers you a 30-day money-back guarantee, also you can save 70% cost from their yearly package.
Surfshark can connect 63+ countries through their network and they have 3200+ servers across the world. They offer an unlimited number of connections from unlimited devices. This software is customer friendly for all platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions About Avast VPN For Firestick
What is VPN?
By establishing a secure network link over an open network connection, a virtual private network allows consumers protection, authentication, and privacy. VPNs and IP addresses, as well as overlay connections, can be used together.
What is a Firestick?
The FireStick which is a product of Amazon is a cloud-based system that allows you to watch videos, add games, and listen to music on your television. It’s based on the Android operating system and transforms the regular television into a smart television. You will use the smartphone to load Android applications and watch television as well as listen to music.
What does a VPN do on a Firestick?
VPNs enable you to fake your geographic position by changing your Domain name, as well as encode your information to mask your operation. You can get around state surveillance and visit whatever platform you like this way. So if you use your firestick for broadcasting and streaming purposes, you need to use a VPN immediately.
Are there any free services provided by the Avast VPN for firesticks?
Yes, there is. You can sign in and enjoy a 7 days trial pack offered by the Avast Secureline VPN. Again the Avast VPN offers a money-back policy for 30 days subscription. After the end of the trial version, you have to subscribe to their packages.
Can ISPs see our VPNs?
Our internet service provider cannot see our VPNs. In fact, they are not informed about who the user is, or what he/she is doing on the internet while VPN is activated. Our IP addresses, websites, and the location of our position remain unknown to the ISP. They only can see the encrypted data transformation to a detached server.
So, I hope this article helped the reader to download the Avast VPN for firestick. Besides, the article tried to clear all the questions attached to the usages of VPNs for firesticks.