Blokada for PC is an app for Windows and Mac users which protects the user’s privacy and saves them from malicious content. Moreover, it also helps you to browse freely from unwanted content and an ad-free environment.
Further, here the third parties cannot track the browsing activities of the user. For example, when the user sends any data or information to another user or server, Blokada ensures its security and safety so that the user’s data is protected from any malicious site.
Also, one can increase the internet speed by changing the DNS which automatically blocks unwanted websites. Isn’t it great?
You May Also Like: Obfsproxy VPN – Hide The Online Traffic
Important Features of Blokada For PC
There are some incredible features in Blokade that will attract you to install it at least once. So, here we present some of its exciting features of it that one can enjoy:
- Smaller in size: This app occupies less space but works as effectively as any AdBlocking app does. It helps you to keep your internet browsing completely ad-free.
- Reduces pressure on the battery: Blokada saves your PC’s battery energy as well as reduces the pressure on the battery. As a result, the battery life of your PC increases.
- DNS changer: On your Windows or Mac, you can change the DNS servers using Blokada. Also, you can raise your privacy by changing the DNS servers.
- Works for any app: Blokada works for all apps as well as in all browsers without any problem.
- Easy to use: Blokada is safely designed, which means it does not break any encryption. Moreover, it is very user-friendly which is why you won’t face any complications while using it.
How to Install Blokada For PC
[appbox googleplay org.blokada.alarm.dnschanger]
The ‘Blokada For PC’ is easy to install on a PC. Just follow the following steps which are stated below:
Install Blokada For Windows:
- Step-1: At first, you need to download an emulator. I like BlueStacks as it is one of the most reliable emulators. So I will show you the downloading process using BlueStacks.
- Step-2: So now download BlueStacks and finish the setup.
- Step-3: Once you are done with the download, open BlueStacks. Double-click to start the installation. This process might take about a few minutes depending on the net or PC speed.
- Step-4: After the installation, open the BlueStacks shortcut key by double-clicking in order to launch the app.
- Step-5: In this step, you need to log in to your Google account. This is because BlueStacks needs to use all features from Google such as Google Earth on PC, Google Assistant for PC, etc.
- Step-6: Launch Play Store on the screen of the BlueStacks emulator.
- Step-7: Then go to the search option and type “Blokada”. Finally, click on the install button on the “Blokada” app page and install it.
Install Blokada For MAC:
- Step-1: In order to download Blokada from MAC, download the LD Player Emulator from the website.
- Step-2: After you finish downloading, open the emulator and then provide the required information like your E-mail ID and password.
- Step-3: Then open App Store from the emulator home screen and type “Blokada” & press enter. Finally, click on the install button and install it on your Mac.
Popular Alternatives of Blokada For PC
Moving on to the alternatives of this ad-blocker, in case you don’t like the app then no need to worry as there are a few other apps that will definitely work for you, which are given below:
1. Adblock Plus
Adblock Plus app is a very good alternative to Blokada. Even, it is one of the most famous ad blockers for PC users and is available in almost all browsers. Like Blokada, it is also very easy to use on your PC. It is an absolutely free extension tool.
The second alternative to Blokada for your PC is AdGuard. This tool gives you an online tracking-free as well as ad-free browsing experience.
Also, it protects your PC from any sort of malware so that you can work or browse the web in a secure and smooth manner. Moreover, it has a special spyware filter that will prevent the theft of your data. As a browser extension, this app is available on your PC.
Frequently Asked Questions About Blokada For PC
What is the difference between Blokada Slim and Blokada?
Blokada Slim is a simpler version of Blokada. It contains fewer features than the original app. However, it provides some important features like DNS changer, Blokada tunnel, and other updates.
How do I subscribe to Blokada Tunnel?
- First, visit app.blokada.org and create an account.
- Then you are given an Account ID, with this ID you will activate the Blokada Tunnel. After that launch the Blokada app. At the left side of the screen( on the top) click on the Blokada icon and then click on ‘My Blokada Tunnel’.
- Now, enter the given Account ID and click Restore in order to subscribe.
Is Blokada a VPN?
Basically, it is an ad-blocker but its tunnel acts as a VPN.
Does using Blokada slow down the devices?
Not at all. In fact, using Blokada increases the speed of the PC by blocking the ads and increasing the battery life of the device. But, if your PC is old or if the app is not suiting it, then the speed may be reduced.
So overall, Blokada for PC is an excellent app with a great combination of Adblock and VPN(Blokada Tunnel). As we know malvertising is detrimental to the PC as it can spread virus through various sorts of unwanted ads. For this reason, you can use the Blokada tool to protect your PC from it. Thus, by doing so you can enjoy online activities without any pop-ups, game banners, or video ads.