Anime voice changer is an awesome editing tool with various sound effects where you can easily change your voice or pitch and make your audio/video more fun. With the help of Adobe, anyone can create a unique sound effect through an anime voice changer for pc.
If you are an anime Freaker, you can convert your voice to some popular Japanese anime voices like Naruto, Fairy Ball, Bleach, Okami, Dragon Ball, Hunter X, etc. with an anime voice changer for pc.
- 1 Why an Anime voice changer?
- 2 Best Anime Voice Changers For PC
- 3 1. VoiceMod
- 4 2. Clownfish
- 5 3. Morphvox
- 6 4. Voxal Voice Changer
- 7 Some Tips to Use For The First Time Anime Voice Changer For PC
- 8 FAQ’s About Anime Voice Changer For PC
- 9 Conclusion
Why an Anime voice changer?
Actually, nowadays many of us try gaming or streaming on their own channel. Anime voice changer makes this job more enjoyable to your viewers with fun. They can even earn a quite good amount with anime soundtracks though it’s tough for noobs but professionals make a good amount of money, nearly hundreds of dollars or even more. Anime voice changer gives you royalty-free audio to use and the option of controlling audio pitch speed for superb anime modulation.
Best Anime Voice Changers For PC
It’s hard to find the right voice changer app in such a crowd of software, but here are some time-consuming apps to get rid of your problem. Let’s get acquainted with them one by one.
Voicemod is a very popular anime voice changer that runs on Windows, Android, and iOS systems, the app is well known for its voice in Girl Anime. But it can also modulate male, robot, and girls voices. With this voice modulator, you can use this soundtrack in PUBG, Free Fire, Fortnite, Discord, and VRchat. Basically, it supports Windows 7/8/10/11 64-bit computers.
Features of VoiceMod
- It is useful for many software including discards, Viber, hangouts.
- It can only have real voice modulation using a simple SDK.
- This awesome app will add a new dimension to your stream because it is processed in such a way that it can be easily used and updated automatically.
Clownfish is a different-dimensional voice-changing software. It is basically an app used on pc. It is able to change voice to anime in your audio file in less than you could have had. Clownfish is quite a bit of a treat to some interesting features and sound effects. It is installable only on 64-bit computers.
Features of Clownfish
- It has some amazing sound players that allow you to choose different sound options.
- It has the unique feature of converting text into voice.
- You can even change your microphone’s background music through it.
- It is useful for all types of Windows operating systems.
- It is capable of working very quickly and creatively and does not require any subscription to use it.
This amazing app has easily made a place in people’s minds because of some of its amazing features. It will be kind of bound to enjoy each feature you have.
Features of Morphvox
- You can dispatch sound effects here using the sound effects of your choice.
- It can use ultra-quiet versions for background balance.
- It is a perfect app for online game streaming.
- Using it will cost very little space for your PC and it doesn’t even require very high-level bandwidth to use.
- Custom cuts are also available in it to make your work more affordable.
4. Voxal Voice Changer
You can easily make voice changes if you use another amazing app.
Features of Voxal Voice Changer
- It costs very little space to easily create and manage the user’s custom voice effects.
- Use a lot of effects at the same time.
- Universal settings can be used for all applications.
- Each feature of it is very user-friendly.
- Effects can also be used for live streaming on it.
Some Tips to Use For The First Time Anime Voice Changer For PC
- First of all, make sure that the microphone connection is okay. Then double-click on the “Double Pitch” modulator button.
- Then when the application process starts, you will see the wizard setup that will take you to the demo voice effect option. This time you can use your voice or audio file to create voice effects.
- Lastly, you need to adjust your pitch like as Mix ।। 100%, Pitch ।। 80%, Humaniser ।। Off or Mix ।। 100%, Pitch ।। 65%, Humaniser ।। On.
Now here we go, you are all set to enjoy your stream with a perfect combination of anime soundtrack on your PC.
FAQ’s About Anime Voice Changer For PC
How can I make an anime voice in Adobe Premiere?
Adobe Premiere is a software application for video editing. To pitch adjustment in adobe premiere firstly, just upload your pitch to Adobe Premiere. Then simply apply the “Pitch Shifter” effect by tapping from the effect list. Drag down your audio file and adjust your pitch.
You can also use an equalizer which gives a nasal effect to pitch. First load the equalizer, then cut or boost the frequency as you need. Limit for equaliser is 1-1.2 kHz.
How can I animate my voice with Adobe Audition?
Adobe Audition is a digital audio workstation and heavy software where you can wish to control your pitch, echo levels, or even reverb your recording from its huge collection of the library of effects. To use this real-time voice changer you have to open the top-left “Multi-track” button and create a new tab. Next tap “R” to start your recording and the “I” button to hear your applied effects. At last, adjust with your pitch and other settings as well.
Anime voice changer for pc app gives a chance to enhance your stream with certain better quality without any confusion. Many may wonder how they can choose the voice changer app for pc in the right anime.
Alright, it’s not a big deal at all. First, you need to think wisely about what kind of anime application you want and where you want to use it. Also, keep in mind your cost and pc configuration.
Then next choose which app can almost fulfill your expectation and after going through it you can enjoy interesting sound interfaces. But I recommend that you should try the pro pc version where you can taste a huge library of sound effect options and modulations.