Are you looking for an Easy Poser For PC app? Easy Poser is an intelligent human body pose app for people who love drawing or learning how to draw. If you are in animation, illustration, or sketching, you would love to have a personalized model to show various poses while drawing. You can inspect multiple angles of different poses using this app. Days of drawing with a wooden doll are over now. Easy Pose is a smartphone application built for android and iOS.
However, you can download and install Easy Poser on your PC. This article will give you a step-by-step guide on How to Download Easy Poser on PC. After reading this article, you will be able to download and install Easy Poser on your PC.
- 1 Basic App Information of Easy Poser Weather App
- 2 Features of Easy Poser For PC
- 3 How to install Easy Poser for PC on Windows and Mac
- 4 How to install Using an APK file
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions About Easy Poser App
Basic App Information of Easy Poser Weather App
- Developers: Madcat Games
- Available Platforms: Android, iOS
- App Size: 138 MB (Android), 687.1 MB iOS
- Minimum Requirement: Android Version 4.1 and iOS version 9.0
As it is easy to set up
The UI is beneficial and easy with some minor issues
Comes with lots of features
Phones with low RAM can face some issues
The Good: Poser helps the user create complex, rationally rendered 3-D images and animations at an affordable price point far less than most 3D modeling and animation software. Easy Poser is fun to use and can create complex poses. The app encourages imagination. The app offers screenshots and sharing features.
The Bad: The app comes with slender, manga-style models. It has no feature for human limits of movement. The app also has some bugs, and developers are a bit slow to fix those.
Features of Easy Poser For PC
Let’s find out some mind-blowing features of the Easy Poser For PC:
The app offers you a wide range of characters, including men, women, girls, boys, and many other characters. You can rotate, flip and move the characters to your desired Pose. The grid function also allows you to cut out whatever you don’t want in your drawing.
You can use the Easy Poser app to make a video, illustration, animation, painting, and much more. You will also get a wide range of body types to choose from from the app. You can complete your projects just the way you want them. One exciting thing is you don’t have to worry about utilizing a single-model control now. From now with Easy Poser, you can use more than 6 users working on a single design in real-time.
In-App Default Poses
Artists all over the world use various poses professionally. The app comes with a collection of default poses that you can select from. With 60 multiple poses, you don’t need to worry about what to choose to customize while working.
Take Your Design With You
More often, you may have to take your design with you. With the Easy Poser now, you don’t need to worry about that. You can design from any place you want. You can work at your works station, you can do it sitting on the couch in your bedroom, or you can do it while traveling. With the Easy Poser app, there is no limitation of working. You don’t need to work with a doll or wooden model if you have the Easy Poser app on your smartphone.
How to install Easy Poser for PC on Windows and Mac
As we told you, Easy Poser is a smartphone app and has no PC software to install. However, you can download and set up Easy Poser on your Windows and Mac using a PC emulator. Some emulators are out there, but we suggest BlueStacks as you can install it in both Windows and Mac.
Step-1: First, get Bluestacsk from their official website.
- For Windows — Open the Bluestacks by double-clicking on the EXE file. A Pop-up window will arrive, and click on “install now.” Now follow the directions and click on “complete” when the installation ends. Usually, Bluestacks opens automatically, but you can manually open it from the installed location if the software does not open. After the app launches, follow the on-screen instructions and log into your Google account.
- Mac OS — Open the Bluestacks by double-clicking on the DMG file. A Pop-up window will arrive, and click on “install now.” Now follow the directions and click on “complete” when the installation ends. Usually, Bluestacks opens automatically, but you can manually open it from the installed location if the software does not open itself. After the app launches, follow the on-screen instructions and log into your Google account.
Step-2: Click on the “My Apps” located in the top left corner.
Step-3: Click the System app folder from the upper-left-hand side of the “My Apps” page. You can see all of your installed apps in Bluestack here.
Step-4: Click on the Google Playstore icon.
Step-5: Click on the search bar and write Easy Poser.
Step-6: Click on install and wait for the installation process to end.
Step-7: Open Easy Poser and use it on Your Windows or Mac PC.
How to install Using an APK file
- If you can not install Easy Poser from the play store or find an earlier version of Easy Poser for PC, you can see and install it by using an APK file. APK files are android app installation files, and you can use an APK file to install a third-party application which not available on the Playstore.
- Follow the installation process as we described in the previous section and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download Easy Poser APK files from a trusted APK file provider like APKMirror, APKpuer, AppBrain, and APK4Free.
- Click on the “My Apps” tab from the top left corner.
- Click on the “Install APK.” You can find this in the bottom-right area of the window. A file explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) will open.
- Select the APK, and BlueStacks will start the installation.
- Run the Easy Poser app on your PC.
As installing Easy Poser for PC depends on the BlueStack emulator, you should know which system supports Bluestack.
BlueStack Emulator Supported System Requirement:
BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12). 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Easy Poser App
Q. Is Eay Poser Free?
Some features of Easy Poser are free, but if you are using this app for professional or learning purposes, you should purchase the premium version. Some paid features are, You can save completed Pose and recall, you can bring several models on the screen at a time, use all completed poses. Moreover, the paid version does not show any ad.
Q. Can I save Easy Poser work as a PNG image?
Yes, you can. You can use this feature when using it with another program.
Q. How many models can I use with the pro version?
With the latest update, you can use over 1500 models with the pro version.
Easy Poser is an excellent app that can make a cartoonist’s or artist’s life much easier. With this app, now professional artists or learners can get help with animations: illustrations or sketching. Though the app is available only on smartphones, you can still install the app on your PC. We hope you found this information helpful and found the solution of Easy Poser for PC.