Searching for Miracast For PC helps you to cast android / Windows screen to TV screen. Mira cast technology revolutionized the screen sharing process from one device to another.
We had to deal with many tangles for screen sharing to TVs, monitors, laptops, or projectors in the early days. But with Miracast technology and Miracast Miracast – Wifi Display app screen sharing has become very straightforward.
But installing Miracast on your PC is slightly tricky. But as many users are looking to install it on Desktop, we will tell you how to download and install Miracast for PC.
Basic App Information of Miracast-Wifi Display
|The Tree Team
|Android Version 4.2 and above
How To Use This Miracast -Wifi Display?
Using a Miracast for a PC is very easy. After the setup process is finished, open the app. Just open the app and search for devices. The app will automatically search for Miracast enabled devices. Hit connect after the app finds a device, and ENJOY!
As it is easy to set up
The UI is straightforward to use
Multitasking is not possible
Does not run well if the internet signal is terrible
The Good: Miracast-Wifi Display comes with wireless convenience, and you can stream high-quality video using this app. The UI of this app is very user-friendly and easy to operate. Moreover, the app plays DRM-protected content.
The Bad: Too much advertising on this app is annoying. Also, the app does not support some smartphone models.
[appbox googleplay com.phongphan.miracast]
Features of Miracast-Wifi Mobile App
Size and compatibility
Miracast screen-sharing apps are typically low-size apps. Miracast-Wifi is not exceptional, and the size of this app is relatively less than some other screen-sharing apps. The size of the app is just 5.4M for Android. The app runs on Android version 4.2 and above. So, the size and compatibility should not be an issue for using this app.
Miracast Wifi-Display works like HDMI without the cable, giving you every freedom to mirror your device. You can mirror your smartphone or tablet screen onto your Smart TV or PC without any hassle with audio and high-definition visuals. After enabling Miracast, you can replace anything from apps and videos to your phone’s general interface on the large screen. The streaming options with the Miracast Wifi-Display are infinite. Miracast integrates the H.264 codec for mirroring videos in Full HD and surround sound audio.
Watch DRM Protected Content
Some screen mirroring apps do not come with a DRM layer. DRM refers to Digital Rights Management which is a systematic approach to copyright protection for digital media. If the screen mirror app does not come with a DRM layer, that means you can watch DRM-protected content with Miracast Wifi-Display. You can watch Copyrighted content, such as music and DVDs, using Miracast Wifi-Display.
Supported by Top Brands
Miracast Wifi Display app helps you cast android device screen to Smart TV or PC through wireless technology. The app runs smoothly on top brands and with a high-speed internet connection.
How to install Miracast for PC on Windows and Mac
As we mentioned earlier, Miracast – Wifi Displays is built for Android and has no desktop software to install. But you can install Miracast – Wifi Display on Windows and Mac with the help of an emulator. There are some emulators out there, but we suggest BlueStacks. Here are the steps to install Miracast for PC.
- Download Bluestacks from their official website.
- For Windows — open the EXE file from the downloads, click install now, and click on complete when the app becomes available. Typically, Bluestack starts automatically, but if it does not open it, find the installation folder or the start menu and follow the screen’s instructions to log into your Google account.
- Mac OS —open the DMG file from the downloads, then double click the Bluestacks to start the installation process. You may have to verify if asked. Typically, Bluestack starts automatically, but if it does not open it, find the installation folder or the start menu and follow the screen’s instructions to log into your Google account.
- Click on the “My Apps” tab from the top left corner.
- Click the System app folder located on the upper-left side of the “My Apps” page. You will find all installed apps in Bluestack on this page.
- Click on the System App folder to find Playstore.
- Click on the Google Playstore icon.
- Click on the search bar of Playstore and write Miracast Wifi-Display.
- Click on install and wait until the app installs on Bluestack.
- Open Miracast-Wifi Display and Use it on Your Windows or Mac PC.
How to install Using an APK file
If, for any reason, you can’t install Miracast-Wifi Display from the play store or you want an earlier version of Miracast for PC, you can install it using an APK file. APK files are raw app installation files, typically used to install third-party applications you can not find on the Playstore. Follow the installation process earlier to install Bluestacks on your PC:
- Step-1: Download Miracast-Wifi Display APK files from a trusted APK file provider like APKMirror, APKpure, AppBrain, and APK4Free.
- Step-2: Click on the “My Apps” tab located in the top left corner.
- Step-3: Click on the “Install APK” in the bottom-right corner of the window. A file explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) will open.
- Step-4: Select the APK, and BlueStacks will begin the installation.
- Step-5: Run Miracast-Wifi Display app.
Cautions/Recommendations when using this app:
- Check whether your TV supports Wireless Display / Miracast.
- Your device and TV must connect to the same network.
- Click the connect button on the app and choose TV.
Frequently Asked Questions About Miracast For PC
Is it possible to add Miracast To My PC?
Yes. Adding Miracast to your PC is very much possible if your PC has Miracast support. The Windows version has introduced Miracast from 8.1. All Windows 10 PC or laptops support Miracast.
How Can I Download and Setup Miracast WIFI Display for PC?
Using Miracast WIFI Display on your PC is slightly tricky. You will need an Android emulator to set up Miracast on your PC. We suggest the Bluestacks, but you can use any Android emulator. After installing the emulator, you can download and install Miracast for PC.
How Can I Connect My Laptop or PC to Miracast TV?
First, you have to install Miracast onto your PC. To do so, please follow the steps we described in this article. After you have Miracast installed on your PC, you will be able to connect your Laptop or PC to Miracast TV.
Miracast Wifi-Display is an excellent screen mirroring app. You can share any media or app from your android device to smart TV or PC. We described how you could cast your screen into a wireless display without any hassle and seamlessly with the process. We provided every detail and step behind this solution from downloading and setting up the Android emulator, downloading the Miracast app file, and connecting your PC to TV wirelessly. We hope you found this information helpful and found the solution of Miracast for PC.