If you want a simple and Interactive photo and video editing tool as well as filtering options VSCO for pc is a great solution for you. You can share images and filters on VSCO’s own and other social media networks. The mobile app is available on Android and Mac and does not come with a desktop version. But as many users are looking to install it on desktop, we will tell you how to download and install VSCO for PC.
Basic App Information of VSCO
|Developers||Visual Supply Company|
|Available Platforms||Android, iOS|
|App Size||84MB (Android), 154.5MB (iOS)|
|Minimum Requirement||Android Version 6.0, iOS version 12.0|
As it is easy to set up
The UI has minimal options that can be confusing to some users
So many features to play with but limited free features
The Good: VSCO comes with lots of features, advanced editing tools, and many beautiful filters. The app can help with its camera controls if your camera doesn’t offer quite enough control over your photos.
The Bad: Minimal UI can be confusing for some users and very few free filters.
Features of VSCO For PC
Photo and video editing apps are typically medium size apps. VISCO is not exceptional as the size is relatively less than some other photo and video editing apps. The app comes with a size of 84M for Android and 154.5MB for iOS smartphones.
VSCO has a wide range of unique filters that are arguably the app’s most significant advantage. It comes with over 200 presets for users to find the best filter for their pictures. Moreover, if users can’t find a filter, then VSCO has the “For This Photo” option to pick a filter for the photo based on your image’s specifics.
VSCO Camera App
VSCO comes with a built-in camera app that, in most cases, comes with more functionality than your smartphone’s default camera. One important note is some advanced camera features are only available in iPhones and not in Android devices due to certain device limitations and resource requirements.
[appbox screenshots googleplay com.vsco.cam]
The VSCO Photo Editor
VSCO is equipped with regular conventional editing tools like Exposure, Contrast, and Saturation. It also has an easy-to-use Split Tone that helps you adjust the tint of shadows and highlights. Moreover, an HSL tool allows you to play with the hue, saturation, and lightness of significant colors.
Also Check: Easy Poser For PC-3D Pose Making App
Like a photo editor, VSCO is well equipped. The app may lack some advanced tools such as brushes, retouching, and curves, but it’s perfect for working with colors, light, and contrast.
The Studio page is the archive for both unedited and edited photos and videos that users import to the app or take with the VSCO camera. The studio is not connected with the user’s profile; that’s why it is entirely private until a user publishes a post. So, with this app, you have no hurry to post the content. Keep it in the studio, and edit it anytime you want before publishing.
The VSCO feed section is similar to other photo-sharing apps. Users can scroll and see posts from other uses they follow, like them and repost them. Moreover, by clicking on the details, a user can see which preset filters the user used on this photo to use it on his/her image.
How to install VSCO for PC on Windows and Mac
As we told you earlier, VSCO is built for Android and iOS and has no desktop software to install. But you can install VSCO on Windows and Mac with the help of an emulator. There are some emulators out there, but we suggest BlueStacks. Here are the steps to install VSCO For PC.
- Download Bluestacks from their official website.
- For Windows — Double-click the EXE file you just downloaded, click install now, click Complete when the app becomes available. Bluestack should start automatically, but if it does not open it manually and follow the on-screen prompts to log into your Google account.
- Mac OS — Double-click the downloaded DMG file, then double click Bluestacks icon, click on install, verify the installation if required. Bluestack should start just after the installation process ends, but if it does not, open it manually and follow the on-screen prompts to log into your Google account.
- Click on the “My Apps” tab located in the top left corner.
- Click the System app folder that you’ll find on the upper-left side of the “My Apps” page. You will find all the apps that are installed in Bluestack on this page.
- Click on the System App folder to find Playstore.
- Click on the Google Playstore icon.
- Click on the search bar and write VSCO.
- Click on install and wait until the app installs on Bluestack.
- Open VSCO and Use it on Your Windows or Mac PC.
How to install VSCO App Using an APK file
If for any reason, you can’t install VSCO from the play store or you want an earlier version of VSCO, you can install it using an APK file. APK files are app installation files, mainly used to install third-party apps you can not find on Playstore. Follow the installation process earlier to install Bluestacks on your PC:
- Step-1: Download VSCO APK files from a trusted APK file provider like APKMirror, APKpure, AppBrain, and APK4Free.
- Step-2: Click on the “My Apps” tab located in the top left corner.
- Step-3: Click on the “Install APK” in the bottom-right corner of the window. A file explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) will open.
- Step-4: Select the APK, and BlueStacks will begin the installation.
- Step-5: Run VSCO app.
Check Also: Review of CamScanner App for PC | Free Download
Popular Alternative of VSCO App
- Adobe Photoshop Express Freemium
- Open Camera
Frequently Asked Question About VSCO For PC
Is the VSCO app safe to use?
The content of your studio is completely private. But you can not make the profile private. That is a security issue, especially for the underaged. The app is rated as 12+ so, make sure anyone under that age does not use it. Besides, the growing popularity of VSCO is a concern for parents.
Is the VSCO app free?
The Basic app is free. You will get some essential editing tools and ten basic filters with the free version. But with the paid version, you will get 200 built-in filters and advanced editing tools.
Can I edit videos with VSCO for free?
No, you can not. For editing videos, you’ll have to purchase the premium.
How much does VSCO cost?
VSCO membership costs $19.99/year and comes with a free 7-day trial.
Why is VSCO so popular?
Plenty of filters, distinctive VISCO looks, and a large community is the ingredient behind the popularity of VSCO.
VSCO is a photo and video editing app with many innovative features. Moreover, the app has a vast community to show your creativity by sharing your content. Also, you can become a professional editor using this app, as the app is built for both professionals and amateurs. Now that you have the VSCO for PC, you can use the app on a larger screen and have flexibility. This is a huge advantage, and you can use it to create more attractive photos and videos using the VSCO app.