YouTube kids For PC app is a video app made just for kids with a file size of 36.4MB. This app is developed by Google LLC and it is listed under entertainment.
This amazing platform helps to create a uniquely individual experience where you can create multiple channels and select an age category for your kid/s. After that, you can put them in any channel that fits them. Moreover, this app was recently updated on February 11, 2021. Its APK version is 6.02.3 and it only supports the English language.
Key Functions of YouTube Kids For PC App
- Can Monitor On The Kids
- Safe Platform
- Kids Profile Can Be Customized
- Can Create Multiple Profiles
The Good: The YouTube Kids For PC is a great app that won’t provide any inappropriate content for your kids. Most importantly, in this app, the parents can customize their child’s experience with their control.
Check Also: Download Anime Voice Changer For PC
The Bad: The app works great with many, however, few users face problems while watching the offline videos as it hangs a lot.
Feature of The YouTube Kids For PC
There are some incredible features in the YouTube for kids app which will attract you to install it at least once. So, here we present some of the exciting features of this app that one can enjoy:
- Shows Approved Videos: This platform only shows the kids appropriate videos which are approved by the YouTube algorithm.
- Safe Platform: For the kids, this app is a very safe, sound, and simple platform to explore the world.
- Learning Source: There are many helpful and educative videos in this app that will help the kids to learn. Even it can be said that YouTube for Kids is the best platform that will help them in their studies as well.
- Kids Profile Can Be Customized: In the YouTube, for kids app, the parents can create as well as customize their kid’s profiles based on the preference of their choice.
- Can Monitor On The Kids: The parents can keep an eye on their child’s playlist in this app. This platform gives you access to the activity history as well. That is, in easy words on this platform the parents can monitor what their kids are watching.
- Blocking: If the parents find any of the videos inappropriate for their kids they can Block the videos or the channel on this platform.
- Report: Besides blocking the parents can also report against any video which they feel inappropriate or the one that should not be in the kid version.
- Timer: Interestingly in this app one can even decide how long their kids will watch the app. For this, they just have to set up a timer. This is very essential as well as helpful in order to make sure that the kids get a balanced amount of activity.
- Can Connect with the TV: One can connect and Stream the YouTube Kids app on supported TV, which will help to enjoy YouTube on the bigger screen.
- Turn The Search Feature On & Off: Within the app one will be able to turn the Search feature on and off.
- Can Create Multiple Profiles: One can create up to seven or eight profiles for your kids. Each of the profiles can have different videos and different preferences that the parents will want them to watch.
[appbox googleplay com.google.android.apps.youtube.kids]
How to install YouTube Kids For PC
The app ‘YouTube for Kids’ is easy to install on a PC. Just follow the following steps and your work is done!
- Step 1: At first, you need to download an emulator. I have used BlueStacks as it is one of the most available reliable emulators. So I will be showing you how to download the app using BlueStacks.
- Step 2: So now download BlueStacks and finish the setup. Note that, the BlueStacks app has a file size of near 400MB which is why it might take a little time to download. However, you can use the Internet Download Manager as a download booster to speed up the download.
- Step 3: Once you are done with the download, open BlueStacks. Double-click on the installer to start the installation. This process might take about a few minutes depending on the net or PC speed.
- Step 4: After the installation finishes, open by double-clicking the BlueStacks shortcut key on the Windows main desktop in order to launch the app.
- Step 5: In this step, you need to log in to your Google account. This is because BlueStacks needs to use all features from Google such as Google Earth on PC, Google Assistant for PC etc.
- Step 6: Now, go to the download button and search for YouTube kids APK. Then drag the APK file and drop it to the BlueStacks.
- Step 7: After a few minutes you will find the icon of the YouTube Kids for PC app on the emulator’s installed apps list. Then finally, click on the app and enjoy.
Popular Alternatives of The YouTube Kids For PC App
Moving on to the alternatives of the YouTube kids app, in case you don’t like the app then no need to worry as there are a few other apps that will definitely work for you. Let’s know a bit about the alternative apps from the below:
Khan Academy Kids
[appbox googleplay org.khankids.android]
The Khan academy kids app is an educational app specially designed for kids. This app is 204.55MB and it is listed under education.
Here the children can read, learn as well as write and also they can play games like storytelling, coloring or drawing. ‘Khan Academy for kids’ app is absolutely free which only encourages joyful learning.
You can get this app easily using BlueStacks on your Mac and Windows device. There are a bunch of tracing games in this app that will help your kids to learn in a fun manner.
Check Also: Mangafox App For Android – Best Comics Reader
Basically, ABC Kids is designed for both adults and children where they can both use it freely. Moreover, here the parents can also change different settings under the Teacher mode.
Furthermore, there are a few more apps like Lingokids, Buddy.ai, Bible app, etc for kids on PC. Also, there are a few alternative emulators as well that you can use instead of BlueStacks to download, such as MEmu, Nox app player, etc. Thus, you have many options just pick the one that suits you the most.
Frequently Asked Questions About YouTube Kids For PC
Is YouTube kids available on the Microsoft store?
No, it is not.
How can I enable YouTube safety mode?
Go to the YouTube site and you will find the “Safety” button near the home page. Then click the ‘On’ button, and the safety mode will be turned on.
What is the size of this app?
So at the very last of this article, I will again highlight the fact that the YouTube Kids app is a very promising app for your kids, where they can learn and enjoy at the same time. Also, if you want you can only add the human-reviewed videos on the playlist of your child, which I think is great!
Finally, I hope this article has helped you or will help you to download this app and ensure a fun environment for your children.