Watching your security camera needed some technical stuff some years ago. But not now, with modern technology, you can view your CCTV or security camera remotely from anywhere in the world using a mobile app, without any port forwarding. Zosi smartphone app is an excellent smartphone app to watch your security camera with many valuable features. Zosi smart is a smartphone app and is only available in Android and iOS operating systems.
However, it is possible to download and install Zosi smart for PC. we will give you a step-by-step guide on How to Download Zosi Smart on your PC. After reading this article, you will be able to download and install Zosi Smart for PC.
Basic App Information of Zosi Smart For PC
- Developers: ZOSI Technology
- Available Platforms: Android, iOS
- App Size: 42 MB (Android), 170.3 MB iOS
- Minimum Requirement: Android Version 5 and iOS version 9.0
As it is easy to set up
The UI is pretty simple
Comes with lots of features
Great performance with some issues with zoom view
The Good: Zosi Poser is a simple app to use. Installing and setting up the app does not require any technical experience. You can change the app language, which is a very feature to have. You can save the recorded video on cloud storage. Moreover, you can share live video streaming with other family members.
Check Also: IP Pro(VR Cam, EseeCloud) | For PC (Windows 7, 8, 10), MAC & iOS
The Bad: One thing that can bother you is the zooming view. After zooming in, the video might become blurry. Besides, you will have to log in to watch the video. However, it is not a disadvantage but can be annoying sometimes.
Essential Features of Zosi Smart for Pc
Let’s find out some features of the Zosi smart app.
Multiple Camera Viewing
With Zosi Smart, multiple camera viewing is not a problem. The app can display and manage a lot of cameras, all from the single app interface. You don’t have to set up a separate IP remote camera tool on every device you use.
Built-in Playback Tool
Security cameras are not for live viewing only. Sometimes you may need to playback a stored video from earlier times. Zosi Smart made the process easy with its built-in playback tool. You can browse older videos and watch them later with ease.
IP Camera Management
With Zosi Smart, you also can update the settings of your IP camera in real quick time. You can change your device’s password, the Wi-Fi settings, and many other camera options right from your app interface.
You can not stare at your security camera all the time, do you? To solve this issue without compromising your security Zosi Smart comes with a detecting motion system. The app will automatically take a screenshot whenever it feels any motion on the camera image.
This feature is a lifesaver. Your security camera can look after your property, but it can not tell you when an action is needed. But with Zosi Smart, you don’t have to worry. Zosi Smart will send you a notification if any unlikely things happen with sound detection and motion detection technology.
This feature offers a dynamic view of the area where you put your CCTV camera. If you have already set up your cameras, you should not worry about adjusting camera views. Utilizing the PTZ feature of the Zosi Smart app, you can change the camera view using zooming, pan, and tilting features. Nothing manual when you are using Zosi Smart mobile app.
How to install Zosi Smart for PC on Windows and Mac
- As you know, Zosi Smart is an app made for Android and iOS smartphones and has no PC software l. However, you still can free download and install Zosi Smart on your Windows and Mac PC with the help of an emulator. You can find many free emulators online, but we suggest BlueStacks. BlueStacks is an excellent emulator, and you can install it on both Windows and Mac PC/laptops.
- Step-1: First, go and download Bluestacsk from their official website.
- For Windows — Double click on the.EXE file from the downloads. A new window will pop up. Now Click on “install now” and follow the instructions. After the installation process ends, click on “complete.” Usually, Bluestacks opens automatically after the installation is finished, but if it does not open automatically, you can manually open it from the location where you installed BlueStacks. After the app launches, follow the directions given by BlueStacks and log into your Google account.
- Mac OS — Double click on the DMG file from the downloads. A new window will pop up. Now Click on “install now” and follow the instructions. After the installation process ends, click on “complete.” Usually, Bluestacks opens automatically after the installation is finished, but if it does not open automatically, you can manually open it from the location where you installed BlueStacks. After the app launches, follow the directions given by BlueStacks and log into your Google account
- Step-2: Click on “My Apps” from the top left corner of the window.
- Step-3: Click on the System app folder at the upper-left-hand side of the “My Apps” page. From this page, you can browse all the apps you install on BlueStack.
- Step-4: Click on the Google Playstore icon.
- Step-5: Click on the search bar and write Zosi Smart.
- Step-6: Click on install and wait for the installation process to end.
- Step-7: Open Zosi Smart and use it on Your Windows or Mac PC.
Check Also: How To Download Zosi Smart For PC
How to install Using an APK file
- If you can not install Zosi Smart from the play store or looking for an earlier version of Zosi Smart for PC, you can get and install it by using an APK file. APK files are android app installers, and you can use an APK file to install a third-party app that is not available in the Play Store. You also can install play store apps using an APK file.
- Follow the step-by-step installation guide we provide in the previous section and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Download Zosi Smart APK files from a trusted APK file provider like APKMirror, APKpuer, AppBrain, and APK4Free.
- Click on the “My Apps” tab from the top left corner.
- Click on the “Install APK” icon. You can find this in the bottom-right corner of your window. A file explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) will open.
- Select the APK, and BlueStacks will start the installation.
- Run the Zosi Smart app on your PC.
Cautions: As installing Zosi Smart for PC depends on the BlueStack emulator, you should know which system supports Bluestack.
BlueStack Emulator System Requirement
BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12.2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Frequently Asked Questions About Zosi Smart For PC
Why should I use the Zosi Smart app?
Zosi Smart app provides some extra features and flexibility that regular IP camera software doesn’t have. For instance, you can enhance your security with the motion detector and sound detector technology of the Zosi Smart app. With the screenshots, you can store proof of unauthorized entry into your property. The notification feature allows you to take prompt action if any thief or unwanted person trespasses your area.
Is Zosi Smart app free?
Yes, there is no monthly or yearly subscription fee for the Zosi Smart app. This app is free and always will be.
Is Zosi Smart app safe?
Nobody can access your device without logging into your account. So, Zosi Smart is safe, but you need to tighten your login credentials.
Security cameras are a part of life in modern days. But if you don’t use the right technology, then those cameras can not help you. That’s why Zosi smart mobile app is convenient. It enhances security with a CCTV camera of your own. The Zosi Smart app’s valuable features can help you prevent any unwanted trespass on your property, and you really can feel safe if you have this app installed on your phone. The app is not for PC, but you can use it on your PC if you follow our guide. We hope the article helped you and you have to find the answer of Zosi for PC from this article.